IT Disaster Recovery – 01844 698 262
There are certain disasters that can’t be planned for such as extreme weather, fire, flood and other events which regretfully have become a regular occurrence in an unpredictable world. Disaster can arise from theft, carelessness or intentional damage resulting from the introduction of viruses or hackers to the network.
EDN can provide a data recovery service that focusses on recovering and salvaging lost data from disaster stricken hard drives, RAID Arrays, laptops, emails, PDA’s, ipods and storage media of every brand, manufacturer, model and size. Our top priority is to remedy these unfortunate situations and fully salvage your data quickly, professionally and economically.
Top Tips for IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Devise a disaster recovery plan: EDN can help you with this.
- Monitor implementation: A disaster recovery plan should be viewed as a living, breathing document that can and should be updated frequently.
- Test the disaster recovery plan.
- Perform off-site data back-up and storage: EDN can help you with this.
- Perform data restoration tests: EDN can help you with this.
- Back-up laptops and desktops.
- Be redundant: Establishing redundant servers and storage for all critical data and providing an alternate way to access that data are essential components of a companies disaster recovery plan.
- Invest in theft recovery and data delete solutions for laptops.
- Install regular virus updates and maintain farewalls
- Use a managed services provider: EDN can help you with this.
“I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.”
John D. Rockefeller (1839 – 1937)