Don’t let server sprawl and platform dependencies prevent your organization from achieving its goals. Take control of your IT infrastructure with VMware vSphere. Cut capital and operating costs while increasing IT service delivery without being locked into limited choices of operating systems, applications, and hardware. Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50% and energy costs by 80%, saving more than £2,000 per year for every server workload virtualised.
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by up to 70%.
- Decrease downtime and improve reliability with business continuity and built-in data disaster recovery.
- Deliver IT services on-demand now and in the future, independent of hardware, OS, application or infrastructure providers.
Manage Your Virtual Infrastructure from a Single Point of Control
While most vendors offer only single-point solutions for server virtualisation, VMware gives you the power to manage an entire virtual infrastructure from a single point of control. Using the production-proven VMware vSphere, your organization can:
- Accelerate provisioning time by 50-70%.
- Manage virtual machines from a central location.
- Monitor the performance of virtual machines and their hosts.
- These and other benefits have enabled more than 85% of our customers to use VMware virtual machines in production environments for a wide range of applications.
Automate your Virtual Infrastructure for Peak Performance
Deliver levels of performance, scalability and availability that are not possible with a physical infrastructure. Using VMware vCenter Server in combination with our VMware vMotion and VMware DRS (Distributed Resource Scheduler) products, your organization will be able to:
- Avoid planned downtime with live migration of virtual machines.
- Enable dynamic policy-based allocation of IT resources with automated load balancing.
- Eliminate many repetitive configuration and maintenance tasks.
- EDN, as a VMware Professional, can help your organisation leverage these unique capabilities as part of an ongoing strategy.